Introducing the Ultimate Guide to Installing Split System Air Conditioning in Geelong with Cats Plumbing. With more people investing in energy-efficient split system air conditioners, it’s important to ensure that you make the right choice when selecting and installing your unit. In this guide, we will walk you through the installation process.
Installing Split System Air Conditioning – Setting Up The Air Conditioning Unit
- Select an unobstructed location on your interior wall to mount the indoor unit.
- Secure the mounting plate to the interior wall.
- Drill holes through the wall so you can feed the pipes outside.
- Check the electrical connections on the indoor unit.
- Run the pipes and cables through the hole in the wall, then connect them to the unit.
- Secure the indoor unit to the mounting plate.
Installing Split System Air Conditioning – The Outdoor Condenser
- Position the outdoor unit away from any heavily trafficked, dusty, or hot areas.
- Lay a concrete pad on the ground.
- Secure the outdoor unit on top of the concrete pad.
- Check the electrical wiring in the outdoor unit.
- Connect the piping and cable to the outdoor unit.
Completing the Project
- Bleed the air and humidity from the refrigerant circuit.
- Affix the piping to the wall with clamps.
- Seal up the hole in the wall using expanding polyurethane foam.
- Turn on the unit and enjoy the cool air!
Installing A Split system Air Conditioner
When it comes to installing a split system air conditioner in Geelong, it’s best to call in the professionals – Cats Plumbing. Installing complex cooling units is potentially dangerous and can put your safety at risk – not to mention potentially voiding any warranties you may have on the unit. Cats Plumbing has extensive experience and will ensure your home has perfect climate control.
Article Reference: https://www.wikihow.com/Install-a-Split-System-Air-Conditioner