Residential Cooling Geelong,/span>
Cooling Installation, Service & Repair
Air Conditioning Installation Cooling Geelong
It is common to use split system air conditioning systems in warm and sunny climates like Australia. Many homeowners, businesses and schools would struggle without them during these hot temperatures. In today’s times, air conditioners are no longer extravagant luxuries that are only available to a select few. Many find an air conditioner an absolute necessity and couldn’t live without one!
Air conditioning installation Geelong can be costly, but don’t let the price put you off. Having an split system air conditioner can benefit you in so many ways, including:
Cooling Geelong – Split System Air Conditioning Installation
- By circulating and filtering the air, air conditioners help improve indoor air quality.
- With its filters, an air conditioning unit can help keep annoying insects at bay.
- A room that is too hot or too cold can bring on many a sleepless night. With an air conditioner, you’ll get a good night’s rest.
- Sufferers of respiratory conditions such as asthma can benefit from air free of pollutants or allergens.
- The absence of air conditioning allows your room to become damp and wet, which allows mould to grow. Air conditioning maintains a dry atmosphere, preventing mould growth.
When you make the decision to keep your home or workplace in Geelong cool, you should turn to the Geelong heating and cooling experts at Cats Plumbing for your split system air conditioning installation. Without the expertise of a professional, a split system air conditioner can be easily installed the wrong way, which could mean that the unit works inefficiently, doesn’t work at all or possibly be dangerous to your health! Trust our team with your split system aircon installation for reliable, safe service.
Evaporative Cooling System Service Cooling Geelong
At Cats Plumbing, we have a dedicated team of air conditioning service and repair professionals in Geelong at your service! With our industry experience and skills, you can rely on us for proper ducted air conditioning service and repairs, no matter what kind of air conditioner you have. Having an air conditioner in your home can be wonderful, especially in the Australian heat! However, without proper maintenance, you won’t be able to reap the many benefits of having an air conditioner in your home. There are many benefits to having regular evaporative cooling system service and maintenance performed. These benefits include:
Cooling Geelong – Evaporative Cooling System Servicing
- A well-maintained air conditioner runs at peak performance and reduces utility bills
- Properly maintained air conditioners provide better air quality
- Regular air conditioner maintenance improves energy efficiency
- A properly maintained air conditioner ensures a greater level of comfort
- A routine maintenance program reduces the need for costly service calls and repairs
- Regular maintenance extends the life of your air conditioner.
The frequency of preventative maintenance services will vary depending on the make and model of your air conditioning system. When a system is used for cooling only, we recommend an annual service right before the weather starts to warm up. For systems that function both as heaters and air conditioners, we recommend at least two annual maintenance visits. To make sure that your air conditioning service is carried out properly and safely, entrust the job to heating and cooling experts. For reliable air conditioning maintenance in Geelong, give Cats Plumbing a call.
Evaporative Cooling System Repairs Cooling Geelong
Have you noticed that your split system air conditioner is not working as efficiently as it used to? Is your room not cooling down as it did before? You may be in need of professional air conditioning repairs! Don’t make the all too common mistake of believing that an air conditioner that is suddenly less efficient is just old and needs to be replaced. It’s often a simple fix that gets the whole air conditioner working as good as new! Not sure if your air conditioner needs repairs? There are a few common signs that it needs some TLC. Here are some of the things you can look out for:
- Does it seem as if your air conditioner is no longer producing any cold air?
- Have you noticed a lack of airflow through the air conditioner?
- Have you noticed a strange or foul odour?
- Has your air conditioner started to make noises it never did before?
- Have you observed problems with the air conditioner’s thermostat?
- Is there visible moisture on your air conditioner?
If your air conditioner has started playing up, you can get it back on track with professional air conditioner repair services from Cats Plumbing. We are a well-established company with extensive experience in residential cooling systems, offering quality air con repairs in Geelong. No matter the make, model or type of air conditioner you have, our team has the knowledge and experience to get the job done. If you’re looking for heating and cooling experts that you can trust, give Cats Plumbing a call today.
Installation, Service & Repair